A platform that empowers teachers.
A community that inspires students.
Skip confusing setups, downloads, and editors.
Begin your class with code, collaboration, and inspiration.
Teaching coding has never been more creative.
As the perfect next-step to Scratch, introduce your students to real-life coding with our intuitive class platform.
- Invite students to your class page, code together in class, and organize projects around assignments or topics.
- Review student submissions with ease, communicate with comments and forks.
- Hide source code to create challenging assignments or keep
things private for drafting ideas.
- Inspire your students with thousands of open source projects by the community. Teach digital software literacy as they read others' code, create forks, and give attribution.
We took care of the boring, so that...
You can teach what really matters:
logic, variables, loops,
From the idea to the first line of code in seconds
Our distraction-free code editor requires no downloads or setups. Only your creativity and your marker. Give it a try
- Code in the browser, including Chromebooks, laptops, and tablets. Simply write your code and press Play.
- Enable libraries with a single click, extend projects by adding video, sound, physical interfaces, or more.
- Collaborate with forks, highlight code and add comments. Review student progress with version history.
- Create step-by-step tutorials with text, images, video, and GIFs. View Example
Join the world’s leading academic institutions
Join Professor Plus+
- Create unlimited classes & sketches
- Give free Plus+ Membership to all your students
- 250 MB file space for each student
- Set code-level privacy options
- Hide source code to challenge students
- Enable external libraries with a single click
- Clone class easily for a new semester
- Review student progress with code version history
- Priority live customer service