Connect and Inspire
Join 100,000 creative coders and follow their work. Add your ideas with forks, and find your inspiration for your next coding challenge.
No Hassle Coding
Code away your ideas in seconds with intuitive editor and p5js, enable common libraries with ease, and share your work with the community.
Teach and Learn
Teachers exclusive: Invite your students to study coding, give assignments and collect student work on your class page.
Sketches that are
'd this week
Nodes that have their own behaviors. They may push or pull each other, connect, kill or give birth, based on position, color, and who knows.
Define these set of rules and press Play to watch these particles live their fascinating yet random lives.
Take a data point, assign it to a color or size of a shape. Position it on the canvas based on its relation to another data point.
When all is said and done, let the visualizations reveal the hidden patterns and tell the story behind the data.
Create characters, define game dynamics, and you got yourself a sketch with villain square taking revenge while shooting lasers with unlimited life.
Creating games is one of the most fun ways to explore object oriented programming and multi-user interactions on the same canvas.
What happens when mouse cursor moves, or you wave your hand to the camera?
These sketches experiment with digital painting ideas that uses custom brushes instead of putting paint on canvas.
Create. Full steam ahead.
Join the community of 100,000 creative coders to create open source projects, inspire and collaborate.
- Create unlimited open source sketches
- Code away your ideas in seconds with p5js
- Enable libraries with a single click
- Undo mistakes with version history
- Build a portfolio to showcase your work
- Embed sketches in blogs, websites
- Save animated GIFs
- Connect with other creative coders to get inspired and learn
Creative Coder Plus+
Take your sketches to the next level with premium features and privacy.
- Unlimited public or private sketches
- Advanced embedding options
- Upload more files with increased 1GB limit (standard 25 MB).
- Ad-free experience as you explore OpenProcessing
- No ads displayed on your portfolio and sketches
- Priority live support from Sinan
Use Classroom Platform to invite students and teach coding in class!
- Organize sketches, create challenges and give assignments with collections
- Keep sketches and class activity private/class only
- Hide source code to create challenging assignments
- Free Creative Coder Plus+ Membership for all your students
- Close your class easily for a new semester
- Get priority live support from Sinan
Article: Teaching Coding with OpenProcessing
A quick walkthrough of the exciting world of code, creativity, education, bugs, and Kandinsky.
Article: Creating Collaborative Sketches with Socket.io
Learn how to use OpenProcessing socket server to create a live sketch that responds to visitors.
Follow us on Twitter
Our official communication channel: Any news on OpenProcessing is first on @openprocessing